Got a question? The Operational Medicine Alliance aggregates content for you from around the world. As a member, you have access to private content posted by our members. You can search for an answer to your question on our site.
Can't find an answer? Post your question in one of our many online forums. You can post a question within a specialty area, or you can post a general question to all the members.
The Benefits of Membership
Members have access to all the content of OMA Online. In our community you can:
- Submit articles for other members to read.
- Provide members with links to other websites. When adding links, you can provide an brief description of the link. This description is searchable on OMA Online and allows our members to rapidly search for content that other members have found important to their practice of operational medicine.
- Upload documents, presentations, and photos to share with other members.
- Search our membership directory to find other members. You can search for members by name, specialty, geographic location, provider level, or any other criteria in our membership profile.
- Get the latest news from around the world on our newsfeeds.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters and get updates as they happen to the content on OMA Online.
Join OMA Online today.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 October 2008 19:00